This page contains list of known issues and possible workarounds.
Also, see our Feedback Tracker for reported issues. Visit Arma Reforger FAQ for common troubleshooting.
- The movement of the player camera isn't fluent when playing with a controller and a 30 FPS limit.
- Tasks placed by GM don't disappear when the required objectives are completed.
- It isn't possible to use Steam overlay to connect to a player who is hosting an in-game server.
- Entering a turret while sprinting deforms the character.
- Using the RMB in the quick-heal menu in the inventory darkens the screen.
- Vehicles get sometimes stuck in the First gear. Stopping and restarting the engine fixes the issue.
- Switching seats in a vehicle at the same time as exiting the vehicle can break your character controller.
- Two players getting in a vehicle at the same time break the character controller of one of them and may block the seat until the player disconnects.
- Two players switching seats to the driver seat at the same time can cause a minor desync.
- It isn't possible to activate Free building on a truck that was inactive for more than half an hour.
Addon downloading gets sometimes stuck or fails when connecting to a server
- Addon download gets stuck if you try to download an older version of an addon you already have downloaded.
- Addon download gets skipped if you cancel and reinitiate connection to the server before the addon download finishes or gets stuck.
If you are certain your download got stuck:
- First try to restart the game and connect to the server again.
- If it doesn't help, cancel the download/connection process.
- Try to initiate the connection to the same server again → You will see a list of addons that need to be downloaded/updated → Those are likely the addons causing the problem.
- Go to Workshop and find the addons from the previous step and delete them.
- Restart the game and connect to the same server again. The download should finish successfully.
- Xbox storage space for addons is limited to 10 GB, blocking some players from downloading all the mods they'd like to have.
- Downloading of add-ons might fail if a player downloads mods in the background whilst doing other actions.
- A workaround is to patiently wait in the downloading screen after initiating the mod download until it finishes.
- If your addons get corrupted, and you're getting "Failed to start with the following mods" even after restarting the game, delete your addons from your device.
- To do that on PC, navigate to the game profile folder (%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Arma Reforger) and delete the addon folder.
- To do so on Xbox, hover over Arma Reforger in Xbox Home and press the View button, go to "Manage game and addons", and delete your Saved data.
- Some addons can get deleted after deleting and redownloading an addon without restarting the game.
- Servers fail to update addons during initiation. It is necessary to delete the addon and do a fresh install of the newer version.
- Flickering deploy screen in Tutorial scenario. Workaround is to just press space to deploy.
- Vehicle engine does not always starting when holding W. Try going backwards (S), holding R or looking at the start engine widget and holding F.
- If two players get into the same seat at the same time, one of the players might be unable to control his character properly.
- Eliminate target task might not spawn in Combat Ops.
- Dead AI character might be rarely considered alive, blocking completion of Clear Area Combat Ops task.
Last updated: 23.02.2023